Testosterone Cypionate vs. Testosterone Enanthate: Which is Best?
In nature, the hormone Testosterone is produced in the testes of males and the ovaries of females. In much smaller amounts, it is also produced in the adrenal glands located above the kidneys. The synthesis of Testosterone, a duplicate of the natural hormone produced in pharmaceutical laboratories, is available in very similar forms known as Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate. Their similarities include:
—Both are in an oil suspension
–Cottonseed oil for Testosterone Cypionate
–Sesame oil for Testosterone Enanthate
—Both require intramuscular injection, although the newest research shows results with subcutaneous, just under the skin, injections
—Both sustain the continuous release of Testosterone into your bloodstream
—Both prolong the time between injections, a real boon over the alternatives requiring more costly, continuous applications.
Even though Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate share similarities, the slight differences may make one preferable to your exact needs.
Primary Differences between Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate
The half-live of your Testosterone injections is when time has attenuated the strength of your injection by one-half of the originally administered amount. At that point, your bloodstream has only one-half of the medication left. The two types of replacement Testosterone have different half-lives. Additionally, each is released into the bloodstream at different rate of assimilation based on the number of carbons their respective carbon ester groups have. The more carbons the carbon ester group has, the more soluble in oil versus water it becomes. Testosterone Enanthate has seven carbons in its carbon ester group while Testosterone Cypionate has eight. To compare and evaluate what’s right for you refer to the following:
|Pros:||longer half-life of 10 to 12 days, less frequent injections (average once every two weeks), lowest treatment cost, more even release in bloodstream, slower releasing than testosterone enanthate|
|Cons:||may create more of a low near the end of the cycle|
|Pros:||shorter half-life of 8 to 10 days which might serve better for some men, quicker initial testosterone release into the bloodstream, more rapid energy increase|
|Cons:||more frequent injections (average once every 8 to 12 days), more expensive than testosterone cypionate due to more frequent administration, may notice a more rapid testosterone decline towards the end of the cycle|
One thing to know about both medications when comparing testosterone cypionate vs. testosterone enanthate is that they do carry a 2 to 3 week sustained release, although this will often be very low near the end of their cycles.
How to Choose between Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate
From your medical history, blood work, and personal discussion with your medical doctor at TRT Miami, your best choice between Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate will be determined. Keep in mind that the unregulated websites that seek to scoop up your money by offering the Testosterone hormone without a prescription are uniformly bad news. First, you won’t accurately know what you’re getting and what impurities it might contain; plus, it is illegal to purchase without a prescription and hence, the whole situation is dangerous for you on several levels. The following list gives the primary reasons for your proper, legal, and safe Testosterone Replacement Therapy. All will be fully discussed with you by the highly qualified and well-experienced medical specialists at TRT Miami.
- Your Testosterone Replacement Therapy increases your Testosterone Levels. If increased beyond a safe level, unwanted side effects may occur.
- In some cases the body shuts off its own, natural Testosterone production when sensing an overload in the bloodstream. Your personal, particular regimen must accurately be determined to prevent this.
- Your Natural Conversion Process normally converts some of your Testosterone into Estradiol. An overdose or improper use of Testosterone can create a situation known as Estrogen Dominance, the opposite of what you are seeking to achieve with your Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy. Estrogen Dominance in men often leads to affected PSA levels, sudden weight gain and/or hair loss, prostate problems, lower sperm count, and the like.
- It takes the combined advance knowledge coupled with precise calculations based on long-term experience as provided by the doctors at TRT Miami, in order to produce the exact right regimen tailored to your body and needs. This is what protects you and ensures your safely sought results.
- Blood analysis, to confirm all your hormone levels, including Testosterone, is a must to make an accurate determination of your exact treatment.
- Remember, being detected purchasing medicants without a valid prescription will lead directly to a very time consuming, horrendously expensive hassle that will, at the very least, conclude with legal issues or health issues.
- Many of the less developed nations have sectors that counterfeit the hormone Testosterone. Illegally buying from unregulated websites can easily lead to your injecting counterfeit Testosterone with potentially dire results. This can lead to problems way beyond the hassle of having been arrested for purchasing it without a prescription.
For safe, legal, and highly effective Testosterone Replacement Therapy, do call our specialists at TRT Miami for your free, confidential consultation. 954 512-8572.